Wrestling Empire Mod (Free Shopping)
- Votes: 11
- Comments: 0
The lightweight champion of mobile wrestling is back with higher resolution visuals and a smoother frame rate, whilst still retaining the retro style that puts the fun first with no loading times! See if you can keep up with the pace, as new features and effects make wrestling even easier to play yet even more satisfying to master.
Create your own star and embark on a career to encounter up to 350 opponents across 10 different rosters in the sport’s most epic shared universe. Make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring to fight for your worth and retire with a career worth remembering. You can even "take it outside" with a whole other roaming mode that challenges you to take responsibility for what happens behind the scenes in real-time!
When you’re ready to get serious, upgrade to a “Pro” membership to stop relying on sponsors and make the world your own by saving your changes to each character. The most intuitive match setup process in wrestling is then available to create dream matches before your very eyes – roping in as many characters & props as you can handle!
The original game now also includes a whole other "booking" mode at no extra cost, which challenges you to run your own promotion with a territorial twist! Assemble the best roster you can with the resources you have, and then travel the world trying to set attendance records everywhere you go. Present the right matches in the right way at the right time to maximize your impact on the ratings, whilst trying to keep a locker room full of egos from self-destructing. Everybody thinks they know better until it's time to do better…
* This game depicts a fictitious universe and allows the user to create their own. Any resemblance to real persons – past or present – is purely coincidental.
(Use the "Calibration" option from "Cast>Controllers" if not mapped correctly)
- "Jay Driller" move in memory of Jay Briscoe.
- "Split Kick" attack in memory of Archer Maclean.
- Current match is visible on a poster backstage.
- Each train door can be used to travel to different locations.
- Weather is still visible through the windows of indoor locations.
- Lockers and office plants now react to impacts.
- Various bug fixes & balancing.
No CommentsComment on