Your use of this Site means that you accept these terms.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site.
1. This information resource is subject to the right of ownership and is protected by the Civil Code of the India Federation by the Law “On Copyright and Related Rights” and other normative legal acts on intellectual property.
2. Apk4.in allows you to view and download the content of this website only for personal non-commercial use, provided that all copyright information and other ownership information contained in the source materials and any copies thereof are preserved.
3. You may not reproduce, publicly display, display, distribute or otherwise use the materials of this website for commercial purposes. Any use of these materials for non-commercial purposes on other sites or in computer networks is permitted only with an indication of an active link to the site Apk4.in.
4. The materials of this website are protected by copyright, and any unauthorized use thereof may result in violation of copyright, trademark and other laws. If any of these Terms are violated, you are automatically deprived of the right to use this site and must immediately destroy all materials that have been uploaded from this site or printed.
5. Rights to all materials posted on the site Apk4.in belong to the site Apk4.in.
6. Site Apk4.in does not post materials, copyrights and related rights to which (including distribution rights) belong to other individuals or legal entities. In the event that such material will be placed on the pages of the site by third parties, the rightholder should contact the administration to resolve this issue. All claims will be considered within a reasonable time.
7. Author’s articles (containing the author’s name and surname or Internet pseudonym), published on the site Apk4.in, are the property of Apk4.in. The copyright for articles published on the site Apk4.in belongs to the authors of the articles.
8. The author of the article has the right to publish his article on his own website or in other media only if he places an active link to the site Apk4.in.
9. In the event that an article published on the site is not signed, this article is prepared by the team of authors of the site Apk4.in and is the property of the site Apk4.in.
10. For full quoting of news, articles and other materials of the site Apk4.in it is necessary to obtain the preliminary consent of the administration of the site Apk4.in and when using the materials it is necessary to post an active link to the site Apk4.in.
11. It is possible to partially cite articles from the site Apk4.in, subject to all the following conditions:
The citation should not exceed 25% of the total text of the article (the volume of printed characters is considered);
The used fragments of the text of the articles are distinguished by grammatical signs, characteristic for citation, or there is a direct indication of the fact of quoting.
Be sure to indicate the author of the material (name, surname and, if any, an Internet nickname) and the source (site Apk4.in)
12. If you use diagrams, pictures or photos in your own news feed or any other source of information, you must post an active link to site Apk4.in. Any modification of images (in particular, removal from the photo of an indication of copyright ownership of the site Apk4.in) is not allowed without the written consent of the site administration Apk4.in.
13. Site Apk4.in is not liable to you for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information provided on the site, or any decision taken by you or a third party or an action taken by you or a third party in connection with the received data.
14. Site Apk4.in has the right to unilaterally change the list of information materials presented on this resource.
15. Site Apk4.in has the right to unilaterally withdraw permission to use materials, without explaining the reasons.